Saturday, September 26, 2009

on clouds.


i've had this thing for clouds recently.

all clouds.

the big white fluffy clouds that float in a vibrantly blue sky and seem filled with sunshine.

the layered blankets of clouds that press in on darker days, the soft gray edges of the lowest puffs silhouetted against the stormy sheets above.

the light, wispy clouds tinted by the light of a sunrise.

none of them are the same. each is perfectly hand-crafted and beautiful. made lovely in the ways that they reflect the light.

i keep watch of them, imagining what wonder i will see next.

(also? rollip.com makes some pretty cool polaroid look-alikes from your photographs.)

1 comment:

  1. I just ran across a gorgeous cloud picture in my dad's camera yesterday. It made me happy :) And you, your words, and your photos make me happy too :)
    I love you friend~
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete